What is an Essay?
An essay is a piece of writing developed to present an idea, argument, express emotions, or the paper writer’s perspective on a specific topic.
Types of Essays
There are different types of essays; some narrate stories, present opinions, etc. The five major types of essays are:
- Compare and contrast essay
- Expository essay
- Narrative essay
- Descriptive essay
- Argumentative essay
How to Write a Successful Essay?
You don’t need to be a professional paper writer if you want to compose a successful essay. To compose any type of essay mentioned above, you need to follow the following steps:
- If the topic is already assigned to you by your instructor, first determine the category of the essay.
- Second, create an outline considering the major points you want to add and write them right after you mention the topic of your essay on the top of the page
- Third, develop a statement to inform the readers what you are going to answer in the following writing to write my essay for me. What is your motive?
- Fourth, write down the introductory paragraph where you discuss the main idea of your essay and what all your essay is about. To grab the attention of the readers, you need to have an attractive and to-the-point introduction.
- Fifth, in the main body, you are supposed to add points, evidence, and facts to prove your statement given above.
- In the end, you need to give the conclusion to summarize and give closure to the reader. Reread the draft to make sure there is no mistake.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Write a Successful Compare and Contrast Essay
As the free essay writer suggests, a compare and contrast essay is a multi-paragraph essay that examines two or more than two topics at the same time to determine the similarities and differences between them. It is your own choice if you want to write each of them exclusively or according to instructions given by your instructor.
- School life vs. college life
- Online classes vs. on-campus classes
- Wealthy vs. poor
To write a successful compare and contrast essay, or if you want to pay for research paper, first you need to highlight all the similarities and differences between the subjects either by making a Venn diagram or creating a table.
Then, decide the order of your essay if you want to write the similarities in one paragraph and differences in the other or both side by side.
Create an outline that fits perfectly with the structure you have decided. In the main body, add evidence and facts to prove or you can add your personal experience as well.
To make it more effective, use transitional words like likewise, nonetheless, otherwise, etc. Write down the conclusion and proofread the document to check spelling and grammatical errors. By following the steps mentioned above, you can write a well compare and contrast essay and not impress the readers.
Tips for an Academic Purpose Essay
The Top 5 Story-Based Themes that Will Ignite Interest of the readers
Step wise Approach to Essay Writing
Types of Report Writing Techniques for Various Business Scenarios